[c-nsp] MIBs for Processor and Memory utilization?

Howard C. Berkowitz hcb at gettcomm.com
Fri Aug 26 12:17:08 EDT 2005

First, is there any way to view the Cisco MIB library directly,
rather than pulling down the .my files and running them through a
compiler?

If not, I'd appreciate pointers to the appropriate MIBs or OIDs that
break processor and memory utilization. I'm trying to put together
some procedures about comparing and contrasting internal effects of
router exploits, with the external effects measured (at the
surveillance level) with NetFlow.

My particular lab uses 26yyXM routers, although if there are platform
specific MIBs, as with distributed switching, I'd appreciate a
pointer there as well.

TIA,
Howard