[c-nsp] Hyperterminal

Jerry Kersey jrk at ebsco.com
Fri Aug 26 14:08:33 EDT 2005

has anyone ever had a problem with Hyperterminal not typing correctly?
I connect to the console port and try to type the "en" to get into enable
mode and it types"En"  I hit the backspace key and it does not backspace...
Then it does not type the password correctly.

I am using Win98.  I downloaded the 6.3 version of Hyperterminal. Still the
same thing.. It does not matter what cisco device I try to get into it does
not type correctly on any thing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several
times..

Any ideas??
Jerry Kersey
Network Control