[c-nsp] Hyperterminal

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Aug 26 14:44:58 EDT 2005

Try Tera Term......

http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Jerry Kersey
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 11:09 AM
To: 'cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net'
Subject: [c-nsp] Hyperterminal

has anyone ever had a problem with Hyperterminal not typing correctly?
I connect to the console port and try to type the "en" to get into
enable
mode and it types"En"  I hit the backspace key and it does not
backspace...
Then it does not type the password correctly.

I am using Win98.  I downloaded the 6.3 version of Hyperterminal. Still
the
same thing.. It does not matter what cisco device I try to get into it
does
not type correctly on any thing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled
several
times..

Any ideas??
Jerry Kersey