[c-nsp] Core Network Switch Performance measuring

Kim Onnel karim.adel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 04:27:47 EDT 2005

Hello,

My internet gateway pushing 4xOC3s in/out my network and downlinked
onto cisco switches to my customers and servers through these 2
switches below,

cisco WS-C3508G-XL (PowerPC403) processor (revision 0x01) with
8192K/1024K bytes of memory.

cisco WS-C3524-XL (PowerPC403) processor (revision 0x01) with
8192K/1024K bytes of memory.

I want to make sure that the switches can handle the load, and that
currently there is no performance impact, and when i will need to
upgrade, what commands do i need to look at,

Inshot how do i do sizing for these switches ?