[c-nsp] CISCO-SWITCH-ENGINE-MIB for non-cat6k?

Kevin Graham mahargk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 14:45:53 EDT 2005

Does anyone know of an equivalent of CISCO-SWITCH-ENGINE-MIB (namely
cseCef and cseTcamUsage) for platforms other than the 6000? I haven't
made the jump to 12.2SX yet, so I'm just working off the documentation
in MIB, but neither of these tables seem to report on route usage --
is there somewhere else to look?

This is particurally relevant on the smaller boxes (4000 sups and the
fixed config boxes) where hitting resource caps is much more likely.
The big range of capacity for resources w/ the 3550's SDM modes makes
it that much more important.

Additional pointers for watching L2 FDB capacity would be much appreciated.