[c-nsp] Request for Cross-vendor MPLS FRR Configuration examples...

Aaron Daubman daubman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:02:51 EDT 2005

Greetings Cisco and Juniper operators,

Sorry for yet another cross-list post, but I suppose this request is
quite relevant to both lists =)

I've been looking for any documentation either stating that Fast
Reroute will not currently interoperate between IOS and JunOS, or
documentation showing that it will - _including configuration
examples_...

There seems to be plenty of documentation on establishing LSPs between
platforms, which indeed works well enough, but I've not yet found any
documentation relating to FRR interoperability and am wondering if
it's currently in the same state as diffserv-TE interop...

Thanks for any input,
     ~Aaron