[c-nsp] 2950 QoS

Joe Shen sj_hznm at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Aug 31 22:59:00 EDT 2005

I noticed that WRR shedule the bandwidth according to
real b.w.demanded by each service class. If DSCP
010000 is allowed to use 10% of total b.w., while real
volume of that service class is only 5% of total b.w,
b.w. could be shared by other code point. This means,
best-effort traffic may experience the same service
quality.

Is that possible to hard limit the b.w. allocated to a
DSCP/TOS code point?

--- lists at hojmark.org: