[c-nsp] Negotiation problem with Catalyst 2950 and Cisco 2821

Dave Temkin dave at ordinaryworld.com
Sat Dec 3 15:25:10 EST 2005

Fully agree.  One thing people also fail to recall is that autoneg is
basically *required* (though you can generally disable advertising of
slower link speeds) with 1000BaseTX.  It's part of the standard, and the
closer people get to setting all of their links to auto the easier the
transition will be for them later.

-Dave