[c-nsp] Negotiation problem with Catalyst 2950 and Cisco 2821

Dave Temkin dave at ordinaryworld.com
Sun Dec 4 15:08:13 EST 2005

I've also seen numerous instances where both Compaq and Intel NICs had
driver issues where they lied about being hard-set to 100/full.  The
driver would report 100/full, however it was obvious from the switch
counters that it was 100/half, and if you set the switch to auto it would
auto to 100/full.