[c-nsp] Cisco VPN

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Mon Dec 5 04:48:09 EST 2005

Mine won't.  Ha ha!

>Any advisement on this issue?

Fix your infrastructure.

Seriously, you should be ignoring this.  You should have anti-spoof
access lists
on your equipment of course, but dropping a session just because they
send a packet
to you that is sourced from a different IP address than you assigned to
them?  That
is needlessly extremist.  Just drop the packet and leave the session
alone.  If they
are doing it deliberately, such as dumb kids trying to play at spoofing,
they will
get tired of it when nothing appears to be happening, and find some other
game.

Ted