[c-nsp] Negotiation problem with Catalyst 2950 and Cisco 2821

Matthew Stainforth Matthew.Stainforth at nucomm.net
Mon Dec 5 08:58:06 EST 2005

Avaya PBX cards such as medpros and CLANs seem to be bad too.  With both sides set to auto/auto, autoneg settles on a duplex mismatch (half on avaya, full on cat2950) more often than not.  There's not much choice but to hard set both ends to 100 full.  Or, if there is a better choice (besides righteous indignance) I'd like to hear it.