[c-nsp] 7206 versus 10K max number of sessions

Jack Parks jackwparks at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:28:59 EST 2005

from:  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/routers/ps368/prod_brochure09186a0080088763.html

System Scalability—Cisco leads the broadband aggregation market with
the widest portfolio of broadband products from 1 rack unit (RU), with
16,000 subscribers per device to 13 rack unit (RU), with 60,000
subscribers per box. The following portfolio offers the right solution
for any size point of presence and offers the ability to invest in
capital equipment as you grow your subscriber base.

•Cisco 10000 Series—60,000 active subscribers

•Cisco 7600 Series—32,000 active subscribers

•Cisco 7301 Router—16,000 active subscribers

•Cisco 7200 Series—16,000 active subscribers

Your milage may vary, however....

Jack