[c-nsp] IP Cef - Two T1s - getting full bandwidth download but not upload

Bob Fronk bfronk at davishelliot.com
Tue Dec 6 13:07:04 EST 2005

I cleared the nvram and started the config again.  I pasted it in, just
as it had been originally (Ip Cef and per-packet)

Now everything works as expected, full upload and download speed.

Some "hidden" command that did not show in a "sho run" must have been
activated.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Bob Fronk, MCSE
bfronk at davishelliot.com