[c-nsp] Cisco IOS

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists Lists at Hojmark.ORG
Wed Dec 7 18:13:09 EST 2005

>> Is there a secret to getting encrypted images?  I have never
>> found the encrypted images in the normal directories.

> 	you used to have to register to get the crypto image
> access, i'm not sure if they've changed it recently since i've
> had that flag set on my account for awhile.

That's not the point. The point is, the crypto image might be on
something like:

ftp-sj.cisco.com/swc/esd/crypto/3DES/268437593/contract/s72033-ipservicesk9_
wan-mz.122-18.SXE4.bin
which can be a bit hard to figured out whithout going through
the WUI.

-A