[c-nsp] Lowest Cisco box for relaying voice calls

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Thu Dec 8 23:55:01 EST 2005

Can anyone give me some idea of the lowest spec Cisco router which can
accept a PRI and Voice over IP and relay the calls to some central Cisco
switching equipment (AS5300something).

I'm not exactly sure what I'm asking here.. But if you need any further
info.. Please let me now.

These boxes would be for accepting calls in a remote location from a carrier
such as Comindico (Soul/SPTel) and relaying them to the network core, where
they would be switched elsewhere.

.Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: skeeve at skeeve.org
Website: www.skeeve.org  - Telephone: (0414) 753 383
Address: P.O Box 1035, Epping, NSW, 1710, Australia

eIntellego - skeeve at eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net