[c-nsp] Cisco IOS

Marko Milivojevic markom at PanGalactic.net
Fri Dec 9 07:16:30 EST 2005

	With the state of CCO search engine as it is today, few years back I
decided that it sux and that I won't find anything using it. My Google
friend came up with wonderful thing called Google Deskbar in which you can
have shortcuts. So, I type in what I need, press "ctrl-o" and it searches
"site:cisco.com phrase". It's a lightyear ahead of CCO's search engine in
it's usefulness.

Marko.