[c-nsp] spanning-tree problems

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Fri Dec 9 16:22:18 EST 2005

> As you don't need spanning tree on your 2801 why don't you configure
>
> no spanning-tree vlan a
> no spanning-tree vlan b
> no spanning-tree vlan c
>
> on vlans a, b and c using on the 2801?

Well, the customer just informed me that his network had a "hiccup" so he
unplugged the router and rebooted the 3750, and now things are stable, and
the router is no longer plugged into the network.

So I think I am going to disable spanning-tree on all router vlans as you
suggest and increase its bridge priority, to prevent any disruption when we
try plugging in again on Monday.

Thanks for your help.

Adam

---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by Webjogger's AntiVirus Protection System]