[c-nsp] VPN issues

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Dec 9 19:09:20 EST 2005

I have just recently got a Verizon Wireless broadband PC card for my
laptop.  I connect and can surf the web just fine.  I connect to my vpn
3005 via the cisco vpn client and I can get to most everything.  My two
problems are exchange - Outlook syncing and the web front ends to my
Call manager and Unity boxes.  I can ping all offenders and I can Remote
Desktop into these servers, but the web front will just not load.  Any
ideas?  Routing seems correct.  Is it a Java issue with the Call manager
or a bandwidth issue with exchange?

Anyone else seen this?

TIA

Scott