[c-nsp] POE on sup720?

Tim Winders twinders at southplainscollege.edu
Mon Dec 12 10:34:44 EST 2005

Not correct.  The 6500/Sup720 supports PoE.  The 67XX cards do not do PoE,
but, the Sup720 supports all the PoE cards.  I am using the WS-X6148A-GE-AF
cards in my 6509/Sup720 with great success.

---

Tim Winders
Associate Dean of Information Technology
South Plains College
Levelland, TX 79336

Problem replying to my email?  Click the "Sign" button in the OE toolbar or,
better yet, get your own FREE Personal E-Mail Digital ID:
http://www.thawte.com/email/index.html