[c-nsp] Cisco IOS

Chris Cappuccio chris at nmedia.net
Mon Dec 12 19:50:30 EST 2005

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists [Lists at Hojmark.ORG] wrote:

> I know I can be a bit slot, but only then did it dawn on me: 'Oh,
> I'm being rate or connection limited!'. Sure enough. Start a few
> simultaneous downloads, and you'll be locked out. Now, how great
> is that?

Are you sure you didn't just hit the limit on simultaneous connections in
your own web browser ?  With firefox it's something like 4 to the same site
unless you tweak the settings (which there are various pref file settings
and plugins to manipulate)

--
"You were about to change the channel when God healed you" -- Benny Hinn