[c-nsp] Interface Bug?

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 12:11:22 EST 2005

Okay, I've moved the cable to an interface on an entirely different
card and it didn't help. This is too weird! I can switch back and
forth between WFQ and FIFO on another interface on the same card to my
heart's content, but this one won't change away from FIFO.

What the heck?? This just doesn't make sense. Why would this problem
follow a cable? There's nothing in the physical cable that would
affect whether or not WFQ is an option. Why would this problem follow
this cable to an interface on a different card?

Too weird. I'm stumped.

John

--
"Nothing will keep a person in everlasting ignorance so much as
contempt prior to investigation"