[c-nsp] Interface Bug?

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 18:18:48 EST 2005

Here's the interface config:

interface Serial9/2
 bandwidth 896
 ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0
 ip route-cache flow
 fair-queue
 serial restart-delay 0

Here's the other interface I was playing with:

interface Serial9/0
 ip address 10.2.2.2 255.255.255.0
 no ip route-cache cef
 fair-queue
 serial restart-delay 0
 clockrate 4000000

On Serial9/2, I can add "fair-queue" or remove it...it makes no
difference. The interface remains stuck in FIFO. On Serial9/0,
however, the command does make a difference. I don't understand how
that could be, though.

thanks,
John