[c-nsp] Dialup with MPLS

Nick Shah Nick.Shah at aapt.com.au
Sun Dec 18 17:56:45 EST 2005

>Possible, yes. Supported, no. We're doing this using 5300's and 5400's
running 12.2(15)T11 Enterprise Plus. This is the newest stable code that
MPLS still works.

Ditto. I am also running same.
Also, the comment was made with regards to DSL LNS's (and not
necessarily DIAL)

Rgds
Nick

Nick Shah
CCIE# 10474
AAPT Ltd.
180 Burnley St.
Richmond VIC 3121

Ph: +61 3 8687 5757
Mo: +61 414 825 956

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it.