[c-nsp] PPPoE/RADIUS with 7206/NPE-200 and IOS 12.3(9c)

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Wed Dec 21 02:24:06 EST 2005

Stephen,

your original config looked ok, you had "group radius" referenced in the
AAA method lists, and "group radius" uses all servers configured as
"radius-server host. So no need to define server groups here.

The message "check username/password; FAIL" shows that something is
wrong with the authentication data supplied to AAA while AAA tries to
construct the radius access-request. Can you add "debug ppp negotiation"
and "debug ppp authentication" to the debug and check which
username/password is being supplied? "debug aaa authentication" might
also help.

	oli