[c-nsp] MLPPP in Cisco IOS 12.18(22)SXF

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Wed Dec 21 07:32:01 EST 2005

Atiqur,
I just got it from the IOS Upgrade Planner. It is another image type.
Something along the lines of Field Programmable Device. This is the WAN
interface bundle, use to be two images for each release. Now they have
completely unbundled the WAN interfaces. You just place the image in the
same place as the IOS image and it should autoload. This is documented in
the Release Notes.
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/122sx/ol_4164.ht
m#wp2430389

David