[c-nsp] control plane policing feature

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Dec 21 08:52:47 EST 2005

I can't read your email because it didn't line wrap.

But from what I can gather is you want to allow icmp
from certain networks and drop the rest.

So you ACL should deny icmp coming from the particular
networks and then permit all other icmp traffic.

Then you reference the class-map *inbound* and set
the policy to drop.

That makes it such that all traffic that is *permitted* will
be dropped which is sorta reverse logic in that you denied
the traffic you wanted to allow through in the ACL.

Rodney