[c-nsp] Configuring Voice on 2651XM with FXS card

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Dec 27 09:53:30 EST 2005

	Did you want to have to dial anything, or it to magically
ring the other side when it is picked up?

	- jared

	Here's a quick example of something that makes it ring the other
side.  You can change the numbers as is desired.

	This uses g711ulaw a ~88.2k codec and SIP for signaling.  You
can alter those as necessary in your environment, if you do not set a
session protocol, it will use h.323.

Router A:

voice-port 1/0/0
 echo-cancel coverage 32