[c-nsp] Load Balancing

A. Rahman Isnaini R Sutan risnaini at indo.net.id
Thu Dec 29 04:32:09 EST 2005

Sorry, yes for link state.
For distance vector similar prefixes appear on the database.

This currious raised up once I configure OSPF for redundancy.
So my router didn't show similar routes with different OSPF "attribute" but
only one route.
Once other link changed state to down, the other similar OSPF routing
appears immediately.

A. Rahman Isnaini R. Sutan
-- Network Operation Division