[c-nsp] FWSM v2.3.3 NAT issue

Brett Looney brett at looney.id.au
Sat Dec 31 02:10:34 EST 2005

At 04:33 31/12/2005, you wrote:
>Did you read all the Caveats with 2.3.3?

Yup, but we didn't see anything in there that was going to be a
problem for us - apart from the ones that appear to crash the FWSM
but there isn't enough information in the release notes to say when
that occurs.

As an update, the TAC have confirmed that our problem is a new bug
and they're checking 2.3.2 to see if it exists there, but rolling
back isn't an easy option for us - we're exploring other (non-FWSM
based) solutions. We don't have a workaround or an ETA on a fix yet.

B.