[c-nsp] NPE-G1 + PA-2FE-TX

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Feb 2 11:19:03 EST 2005

The problem was those PA's were designed at
that time for Token ring ISL and at that
time we didn't have a real 2 port FE PA
so folks decided to buy those thinking
they got a 2:1 deal over the single FE PA.

We probably made a mistake ever making
that PA but nothing that can be done about
it now.

If you want a 2 port PA get the PA-2FE-TX.

You should no be running a PA-2FEISL-TX unless
you are doing TRISL and hopefully nobody is
doing that anymore.

Rodney