[c-nsp] 7940 VLAN's

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Thu Feb 3 06:32:15 EST 2005

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 12:25:45PM +0100, Brian Turnbow wrote:
> I've never found info regarding the CDP packet headers (or how the
> below info maps out), but In the mibs for differnet cat switches you may find

Thanks for that pointer.  Doesn't *really* help me decoding the packets -
I'd need to setup a test bed and sniff how the packets look like when
I set this to different values.

Do you know whether there is a way to set the voice-vlan-ID from the
command line?  I don't have a SNMP management tool at hand.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de