[c-nsp] Network split in several VLANs

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Feb 4 11:05:48 EST 2005

Personally I would setup your Vlan's and a new Address space and your
DHCP for that network.  Then you can set your current DHCP lease time
for 24 hrs then after all DHCP is on 24hr times you come in, move your
sections over and they grab the new DHCP so all you have to change is
your static addresses (printers, servers).

We did this about 2 years ago.  Worked pretty slick really.

Scott