[c-nsp] MPLS TE Q

Pete Templin petelists at templin.org
Fri Feb 4 16:07:13 EST 2005

OK, so I've deployed MPLS TE with auto bandwidth.  Looks to me like
things are hunky dory, until last night when I think to check on things
and see something like this:

core2-dlls#sh ip rs int
interface    rsvp  allocated  i/f max  flow max sub max
Fa0/0/0      ena   24403K     95M      95M      0
Se0/1/0      ena   41310K     40M      40M      0
Se0/1/1      ena   0          40M      40M      0
Fa4/0/0      ena   0          95M      95M      0
Fa4/1/0      ena   0          95M      95M      0
Tu2          ena   0          0        0        0

How can I have 41.3M allocated on an interface with an allotment of 40M?
  For what it's worth, MRTG has never shown that interface any higher
than 27.2M.

Thanks,

pt