[c-nsp] MPLS

Dave Temkin dave at ordinaryworld.com
Mon Feb 7 12:15:35 EST 2005

I've found both 12.0S and 12.3T to work well for this.

Configs are relatively simple:

pseudowire-class xconnect
 encapsulation mpls

interface GigabitEthernet0/2.101
 description Cust1
 encapsulation dot1Q 101
 no cdp enable
 xconnect 10.1.1.2 101 pw-class xconnect

That's for vlan x-connect.  VLAN ID's must be the same on both sides for
all but very recent software.  Config on physical interfaces is identical.

Obviously you need to have mpls connectivity across your internal cloud,
otherwise you can use l2tpv3.

-Dave