[c-nsp] Non-original cisco memory

mike.c at altatechnologies.com mike.c at altatechnologies.com
Thu Feb 10 20:53:17 EST 2005

Matt,

That has to rank right up there with the BEST responses ever!  As soon as
that memory hits the Cisco box you're looking at a 90% mark up.  If you
need a quote on an approved 3rd party memory fix let me know.  It's out
there and you don't need to get killed for it!  $15K is a joke!  The 3rd
party has a better warranty as well!

thanks for a dose of reality Matt!

Regards,

Mike Carter