[c-nsp] L2TP & multilink

Alexander Serkin als at cell.ru
Tue Feb 15 05:12:48 EST 2005

Well, lcp renegotiation does not help, and i can not configure ppp multilink
on LAC, because we lose LAC accounting with it turned on. The LAC is Cisco PDSN
(12.3(11)T3) - when i turn mlp on its virtual-template interface, the PDSN stops
sending accounting on all sessions where MLP is negotiated.

--
Alexander