[c-nsp] Cisco 2500 problem after upgrade

Marcel Lammerse lammerse at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 16 07:00:58 EST 2005

Hi,

it means that during the processing of an SNMP GET for mib entry
ltsLineEntry (which is used to query for VTY terminal information), cpu
utilization went through the roof.

Found two bug ids, CSCef69820 and CSCsa43671 that describe what you're
seeing. For the first, there is no workaround unfortunately and it sounds
more like a cosmetic bug. The second suggests to exclude the mib entries
from being polled by constructing an snmp view or disable snmp entirely..

hth
Marcel

--
			"Life is all about timing"