[c-nsp] cisco 1400 switch?

Lindahl, Carl crl at rti.org
Thu Feb 17 09:01:18 EST 2005

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3032974343&category=7
3321

Ancient

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net]On Behalf Of Adam Greene
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:58 AM
To: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: [c-nsp] cisco 1400 switch?

Hi -- has anyone ever come across a Cisco 1400 *switch*? I've got a colo
customer bringing one over and I want to get familiar with how it works
ahead of time.

The unit is 3U, has (24) 10BaseT RJ45 ports, and two slots, one of which
houses a card with (8) 100BaseT RJ45 ports. According to the customer,
the
switch treats the (8) port card as a single interface.

I can't find any documentation on CCO or Google...

I have the feeling this switch is very old. Any clues or memories very
welcome....

---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by Webjogger's AntiVirus Protection
System]