[c-nsp] Problem with IPSec, Radius & VRF

Eusebio López eusebio at palmanet.net
Fri Feb 18 06:07:55 EST 2005

Hi there

First of all, excuse me, because my english is very poor. I hope it could be enough to explain that i want.

I need an example to form a remote access using ipsec and radius.
I use MPLS, and the clients must accede to their VPN´s.

The attributes VRF we passed them from the Radius to a Router 7200, but the router it does not recognize them.
The IOS is Version 12.2(15)T13

This is a debug from the router:

6d14h: RADIUS: cisco AVPair "lcp:interface-config=ip vrf forwarding PALMANET" not applied for ipsec

6d14h: RADIUS: cisco AVPair "lcp:interface-config=ip address 10.254.253.1 255.255.255.0" not applied for ipsec

Somebody other form knows to pass attributes VRF to create a tunnel with the client?

Thanks for all.

Sincerely yours.