[c-nsp] cisco 1400 switch?

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Fri Feb 18 09:32:47 EST 2005

Thanks all, your feedback really helped. I was able to talk with the guy who
sold the unit to our customer, and he also confirmed the EtherSwitch 1400
was the result of Cisco's acquisition of Grand Junction, like one or two of
you suggested.

Apparently it has a GUI interface for management, which I will check out as
soon as I can figure out how to remotely reverse-telnet into it via its
console port and assign it a usable IP.