[c-nsp] IPS Strangeness in 12.3T

Kevin Graham mahargk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 00:08:09 EST 2005

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:24:37 -0800, Brian Vowell <brian at zipsend.net> wrote:

> Also, when I load the older attack-drop.sdf file onto my 2821 router, I
> get a bunch of errors about invalid attributes, and most of the
> signatures don't load.  Am I missing something?

Last I heard from the TAC on this was that you had to use SDM to apply
the signature updates and that a document was forthcoming on how to do
this from exec mode. Tried a couple different approaches and never got
anything but alot of error messages...

Still haven't gotten around to loading and trying out SDM, so just
watching release notes and TAC Newsletter for now...