[c-nsp] VoIP QoS Policy

Brian Feeny signal at shreve.net
Sun Feb 20 11:18:52 EST 2005

Raj,

Yes of course, and I am aware of that, but that is a good thing.  If
the LLQ did not have a limit
it could be very bad.  In the actual IOS I am deploying 12.2(18)S7,
priority percent is not actually
an option, so I am just using priority, and giving a kBps limit.  But
its liberal enough to allow for
even peak times of VoIP traffic.