[c-nsp] Cisco 3750 QoS with 802.1p

Per Carlson ml at carlson.homeunix.net
Mon Feb 21 10:05:39 EST 2005

Roger Wiklund wrote:
> On my 3750 I have 4 vlans. The vlan are just passing my switch in a
> Q-trunk. I would like to mark the vlans as they enter my switch, with
> differnce CoS values.

there is a lengthy qos-configuration guide on cco you could read:
http://tinyurl.com/3m5y4 [1]

you can easily tag different vlans with different cos-bits
(classification and marking) but the qos should also include queuing,
which is not as straight forward. there should be a qos-policy telling
how to treat the different classes (queues) on the egress-interface(s).
hopefully, you will get some enlightment from the document.

per

[1]
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5023/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00803947f0.html