[c-nsp] Nto1 outside translations with PIX ?

Nathan Ward cisconsp at daork.net
Tue Feb 22 05:09:33 EST 2005

On 22/02/2005, at 10:15 PM, Armin Wies wrote:

> I want to set a translation for a nameserver that, for some reason,
> needs to be accessible on two public IPs.

The reason is to force you to provide redundancy. Finding a workaround
for that is a pretty silly idea, really.
If you can't get hold of a secondary nameserver go somewhere like
xname.org where they give you primary and/or secondary for free, or, go
to one of the secondary nameserver swap programs around the place.

--
Nathan Ward