[c-nsp] NAT problem

Martin Kluge martin at elxsi.de
Tue Feb 22 08:31:11 EST 2005

Hi list,

I have a small problem with NAT. I have a cisco router which is connected to the
internet. I've setted up a mGRE tunnel with nhrp.

Now I want to do the following:

I want to forward all connections to port 22 to an internal server:

ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.1 22 interface Dialer1 22

This works fine. The problem is, that if I try to add the same
(ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.1 22 interface Tunnel 1 22)
for the tunnel interface, it overwrites the above entry for the
Dialer interface.

So how is it possible to forward ALL connections (internet AND tunnel) to port
22 to port 22 of an internal server?

Thank you for your help,
Martin