[c-nsp] PPP Mulitilink on 3620

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Feb 22 13:28:30 EST 2005

4 T1's in a bundle is probably pushing the CPH
hp of a 3620.

Try turning off PPP fragmentation since you
are not doing QOS and see how much CPU
overhead you get back.

We've had this discussion before on this alias
how in theory you do get a slightly longer latency
over a bundle if you do this in theory but
very few times is it a difference at the T1 rate
that people notice.

Rodney