[c-nsp] Latency monitoring via RTR

Brian Feeny signal at shreve.net
Tue Feb 22 14:39:36 EST 2005

On routerA (192.168.1.1/30)

conf t
   rtr responder
   rtr 10
   type echo protocol ipIcmpEcho 192.168.1.2
   tag testPing
   threshold 500
   frequency 60
   exit
rtr schedule 10 life 2147483647 start-time now

On routerB (192.168.1.2/30)

conf t
    rtr responder

This may not be the test your looking for, I have not done much with
RTR/SAA.
The above test flags pings over 500ms as "interesting".  It runs the
test 1 time every
60 seconds, and its scheduled to start now and run forever.

to view the data you do "show rtr operational-state 10"

Brian