[c-nsp] PPP Mulitilink on 3620

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Feb 23 07:57:39 EST 2005

Check "sh adj detail" and look at the CEF adjacency
for the MLPPP bundle.  Do you see packet counters
going up for the adjacency?

If you do then you are CEF switching packets out
that interface matching that adjacency.

4xT1's in a MLPPP bundle is going to push the
capability of the 3620.

Check 'sh ppp multilink' and see what that looks
like with a couple snapshots.

Rodney