[c-nsp] Inverse multiplexing DS3s to larger interfaces?

Peyton Koran pkoran at uplogix.com
Wed Feb 23 15:46:01 EST 2005

It didn't sound like they were using POS.  Using a full DS3 (whether it is
channelized or not) you could use ATM to bond several DS3s via a Knetrox an
introduce them to a OC-12 interface on different PVCs.

Tom, are you using POS?  Is that what you meant by Packet over DS3?
Peyton Koran
Uplogix, Inc.
512-857-7026
pkoran at uplogix.com