[c-nsp] eigrp oid/mibs

joshua sahala jejs at sahala.org
Wed Feb 23 17:28:03 EST 2005

Hello all,

i was wondering if someone could point me to a link with eigrp oids or
mibs...i am having trouble finding them, although i find references to
their existance in some cisco docs.  if they truly do not exist, does
anyone have any suggestions on how to track churn (semi-automagically) in
an eigrp network?
i need to document (with executive friendly graphs and such) why we need
to clean up/convert from eigrp

thanks

/joshua
fools.